@ darling house!
I'm at darling's place now.. Going home soon. Blog here first b4 i go home use tat stupid comp of mine. Ytd after work went down to sk starbucks mit vivi,linda,fang, bert n hiz fren wl. And yea.. the one which bert saes looks like sun xie zhi of 5566. -.- OHHH PLZZZ! I feel like puking can. I suppose if now let mi listen to 5566's song i will be abit turned off. LOL! *chio ka peng*
Anyway.. Thats all for the "sun xie zhi" thingynow. I'm afraid i might reali puke if i carry on sayin. :/ Well well.. Vivi's dad bought for her nokia7610 ytd. It was damn B-E-A-Utiful can! Functions good.. Camera good too. Can record video clip for so long somemore. Song bo?! Make all of us so tempting to get tat phone lor. Well.. I can get 1 next wk when i get my pay too.. den i can eat shit for the rest of the month. Haha. But i rather spend the money on shopping! Lotsa clothes! Bags! Accessories! Shoes! Cant wait to get my mp3 player when i can my pay. ;p
Some pix taken by her new 7610!
Presenting.. Vivi.. The happy owner of the phone!
Fang & mi. Our tired face after work.
Dun tk my pix! i look disgusting can!
Linda, vivi, mi
Hmm.. I look like zhong guo mei meh? I'm not from chinaaaaa can. Some ppl sae i look like chinadoll after i cut my fringe. I tink i look like shit can! Duhz!
Anyway.. Thats all for the "sun xie zhi" thingynow. I'm afraid i might reali puke if i carry on sayin. :/ Well well.. Vivi's dad bought for her nokia7610 ytd. It was damn B-E-A-Utiful can! Functions good.. Camera good too. Can record video clip for so long somemore. Song bo?! Make all of us so tempting to get tat phone lor. Well.. I can get 1 next wk when i get my pay too.. den i can eat shit for the rest of the month. Haha. But i rather spend the money on shopping! Lotsa clothes! Bags! Accessories! Shoes! Cant wait to get my mp3 player when i can my pay. ;p
Some pix taken by her new 7610!
Presenting.. Vivi.. The happy owner of the phone!
Fang & mi. Our tired face after work.
Dun tk my pix! i look disgusting can!
Linda, vivi, mi
Hmm.. I look like zhong guo mei meh? I'm not from chinaaaaa can. Some ppl sae i look like chinadoll after i cut my fringe. I tink i look like shit can! Duhz!



