.««·×-kïmmÿ-×·»».

Sunday, December 31, 2006

last day of 2006

Hello everyone!

Today marks the last day of 2006. Tomorrow shall be a new year, a new beginning. A new year that i've been waiting for sooo long. I hope 2007 would be a great year ahead for everyone.

I know its been a super long time since i last updated. LOL! Pardon me. I was busy with my life & lazy at times to blog, as well as some things happened. Well. All i can say is that, It's good to be single once again. Really had enough of BGR. It's time to be single, for long this time. Currently busy with 3/5/6 of MOMO with Andy & frens, playing till late everyday without fail and no matter its raining heavily. Haha. We play more than we sleep. Pengs! I'm getting sick of MOMO somehow but with their company around, it's always fun & laughter.

Oh ya, I have too many pix to be uploaded over the past 2 months. But i think i shall start to try blogging again from tomorrow onwards. Haha.

Hereby wish everyone an advance HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Any idea where to go for countdown tonight? :/