happily in love
Miss mi? LOL!
Sorry for not updating.. i koe u guys are asking mi to update. Haha. Kinda busy recently so dun reali have the time to update or even online. Lol. Got lotsa pix to upload.. and lotsa things to blog about.. Dunoe where should i start or rather how to start. :x
Alright.. some good news to share. Time to move on.. time to get over with the past, the unhappiness.. Its not worth it. I finally gave up.. after so long. *Looking forward to the future*
Kim is officially attached now! No longer single.. Haha. After 2 months.. i learnt to accept and move on slowly.. and i tink i m ready for a new r/s.. I dun wish to regret in the future to let go of someone who treat mi so good. Yes.. I'm attached to Mr Ah Hong.. previously known as Mr Haha in my previous entries. I'm touched.. by his everything.. his patience.. his care, concern n love towards mi. He reali treats mi like a little princess. I feel so xing fu. Everyone can see how well he treat mi.. i tink he deserve a chance.. and i tink i deserve a chance to be treated nicely. I'm reali happy now.. I feel like a xing fu de xiao nu ren. :) Life isn't tat bad for mi afterall. Thanks dear! *muackies*
Another good news to share.. I gained weight! 2kg? Yes! Finally i hit 40.?kg Haha! Have been eating nonstop for the past 2mths. Like wat ppl usually sae.. When one is happy.. Ones appetite will be damn good. Haha. And half of the credit goes to my dear.. Keep feeding mi. Now i'm worried abt my tummy's getting bigger. Everydae eat n sit in office. *pengs*
One more good news to share.. I finally passed my FTT!!!.. After so damn long n attempts. TMD! I was farking happy tat dae lor! LOL! Laugh like mad nonstop. Shall start my lesson next month.
Ok.. Enough of my happiness to share.. I got too much to sae.. but i'm kinda tired to tink now. Time for PIX ba! Some are quite long pix.. coz i waited for vivi to send mi my bdae pix. Actually till now i haben receive it. File size too big. So i juz copied from her blog. Save my trouble n time to resize the pix. LOL! Dun mind hor vivi? ;p








